Leave ordinary behind – experience extraordinary.
Port Townsend’s rich bounty of surf and turf means Foodies had better make some room!
Port Townsend’s food and drink scene is vibrant and thriving with an abundance of culinary experiences for you to enjoy. Our artistic soul encompasses award-winning chefs who showcase the local, seasonal bounty from our farms and sea to artisan brewers, winemakers, distillers and cidermakers pairing their craft beverages with memorable meals.
In 2022, 10Best by USA Today named Port Townsend to their list of Best Small Town Food Scenes. With over 30 local restaurants to choose from offering cuisines from all over the world, locals and visitors alike are sure to find an abundance of options to suit their tastebuds.
Pack an appetite!
- Port Townsend Brewing Company, 330 10th Street, 360.385.9967, www.porttownsendbrewing.com
- Propolis Brewing, 2457 Jefferson Street, 360.344.2129, www.propolisbrewing.com
- Admiralty Distillers, 820 Lake Street, 360.643.3530, www.admiraltydistillers.com
- Fairwinds Winery, 1984 Hastings Avenue, 360.385.6899, www.fairwindswinery.com
- Port Townsend Vineyards, 2640 W. Sims Way, 360.344.8155, www.porttownsendvineyards.com
- Farmers Markets – Jefferson County Farmers Markets, has multiple, in-season locations, where you can buy from local farms and producers, from produce to flowers to baked goods and beverages. Here’s an opportunity to support growers and artisans. www.jcfmarkets.org
- Uptown Port Townsend on Saturdays – Farms, Food, Arts and Music (April – Dec., 9am-2pm)
- The Food Co-op, 414 Kearney St, Port Townsend, WA 98368 http://foodcoop.coop/
- Aldrich’s – The oldest operating grocery in Washington State. The center of the universe since 1895! – 940 Lawrence St, Port Townsend, WA 98368 http://aldrichs1895.com/