Of building community, connecting local folks hungry to taste authentic hospitality with area farmers, restaurants, and their friends
With its all-volunteer team of tourism and culinary professionals the Olympic Culinary Loop charts the course for authentic Olympic Coastal Cuisine all around the LOOP.
- OUR MISSION
- Bringing together the best in the region’s culinary interests from farm and sea to table.
- Facilitating industry networking and partnership opportunities
- Creating educational culinary experiences for “Taste Tourists”
- Communicating & celebrating regional culinary tourism success
- Generating awareness about the overall
- bounty of the Peninsula
– Serving Reasons to “Eat Your Way Around the LOOP!”
Board of Directors
- President: Lisa Martin
- Vice President: Laura Pendergast
- Treasurer: Marsha Massey
- Secretary: Bethany Smith
- At-Large: Neil Conklin
- At-Large: Jeff Betinol
- Staff – Steve Shively
We strive to celebrate the most authentic in Olympic Culinary Cuisine
Partnering with local and state agriculture and tourism partners helps OCL empower local farmers, restaurants, added-value producers and culinary-insightful lodging providers provide the needed messaging of all our delicious bounty experienced throughout the Olympic Peninsula.