Join Sara Leger on her next “Feast by Fire Weekend”
“We built lodging and an outdoor restaurant in one of the most remote and wild places in WA for one night only.
“This experience is my yearly passion project – and we still have a few spots left! I collaborated with over 20 makers and local vendors to showcase the bounty and diversity of the Olympic Peninsula – one of the most magical places to visit in WA state.
Feast by Fire Weekend Getaway
August 12-13, 2023
Kalaloch, WA (Olympic National Park)
“While most places are fully booked or crowded campgrounds are all that’s left, we offer true tranquility with over 30 private acres of ancient forest and beach.”
All-Inclusive Weekend Highlights:
– Ocean view lodging (cabin, glamping tent, camping, Peace Vans
– Perseid meteor shower viewing with former astronaut Pinky Nelson
– Wine tasting with Two Vintners, Girl Meets Dirt & craft cocktails by Empress 1908 Gin | Crafted by Victoria Distillers
– Four-course dinner over fire
– Campfire and s’mores
– Morning yoga and tide-pooling Ruby Beach
– Campfire breakfast & coffee
– Parting gift and other surprises!